- WebApp: http://campusflora.sydneybiology.org
- iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/campus-flora/id918408102
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.universityofsydney.campusflora&hl=en
- Email: email@example.com Twitter: @CampusFloraOz
- Developer Website: https://campusflora.wordpress.com/
CampusFlora includes trails (non-flowering plants, the ‘eucalypts’, native plants, ClimateWatch) that align with the Botany and Ecology curricula and there is the potential to develop more trails. Staff and students in other discipline areas, e.g. Pharmacy, Maths, Chemistry, are encouraged to partner with us in developing trails and we have a view to develop a native plant trail.
CampusFlora includes the broader campus community to get out and about in the fresh air and makes the whole campus a teaching and learning space. Anyone with the App, anywhere in the world, including those with restricted mobility, to appreciate the University Grounds.
CampusFlora has been developed to be sharable so those at other institutions can have their own Campus Flora and thereby grow a bunch of Campus Floras across the continent. This ‘bunch’ of Flora would provide a mechanism for cross-institutional student collaborations to work on large scale experiments in botany and ecology.